Saturday 2 May 2015

Customized Shagun Envelopes and Marriage Cards in DEHRADUN

Call me at +91-9997833350. It is hard to find a customized marriage cards or shagun envelopes in Dehradun. There are only 6 to 7 places where you can get your dream job. Rama Market and Dispensary Road is the key areas to buy Shagun Envelopes. You will find anything related to marriage cards and other stationary material too at whole sale price. Looking on Rajpur Road then go to BEHL Chowk, opposite Anandam Sweets. Super Stationers is there for all your fancy needs.


But if you want some creative, customized with your photos and ideas contact me. I am a graphic designer and printer too. I will do it for you on reasonable rates. We can do screen printing in gold and silver and gloss printing too. Minimum quantity for this is 100 pcs. You can also send me mail at mediasixteen@gmail.com. If you have any ideas to discuss contact me at 99978-33350. You can come and sit with me while making your dreams reality. My office is at Sahastradhara Road, Near Mandakini Vihar. 




Thanks for reading this article. Kindly share this information with your loved ones.

Best Regards

Sumit Pundir
+91 9997833350

No comments:

Post a Comment